GP Wind and Solar Products Ltd. Has Moved!! We are now on Highway 43 and Range Road 133, about 15 minutes Northwest of Hythe

Renewable Energy in the Peace River District: We Live Off-the-Grid

GP Wind and Solar Products Ltd. is dedicated to making sure you are satisfied with your renewable energy solution. We have been serving the Peace River Regional District for years, and in that time we have learned that our customers’ needs differ regarding their lifestyle and power consumption requirements.


The company has developed alternative energy strategies and solutions by living in an off-grid environment. Gord Raymond (Owner and President) has used wind and solar generated power to produce 95% of the electricity in his home exclusively. For the remaining 5% — when wind and solar power were not available — a fully automated backup generator was used to provide the temporary power needed. Daily living in an off-grid environment has provided Gord with the extensive knowledge and experience needed to properly install and maintain effective alternative energy systems and solutions.


Today, off-grid solutions are not only possible, but they are a very comparable alternative to using grid-powered solutions. From a reliability and cost perspective, off-grid power is a smart investment for reducing the carbon footprint of generating electricity in Alberta and BC.


Whether it is a full hybrid wind and solar powered home, or a grid-tie system designed to generate and put power back into the grid, we consult with each customer to provide a proper solution that is custom designed for you!

Let us help you in developing your alternative energy power needs. We are committed to quality service and customer satisfaction.


Please call GP Wind and Solar at 780-518-3181 for more information.

GP Wind & Solar Products Ltd.

Highway 43 and Range Road 133

about 15 minutes Northwest of Hythe


Hours

Monday – Friday: 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM (summer hours)
Monday – Friday: 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (winter hours)
Closed on weekend and holidays
Emergency services: 24/7

Send to a friend

Send the url of this page to a friend of yours

Created by

Legal notice